The Upgraded Foundation Course is for 1 year but the academy also offers the same course for 2 years and 3 years.
The course offers a complete solution to Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Our upgraded foundation course for one year offers a complete solution for all the three stages of Civil Services Examination viz. Prelims, Mains and Interview.
The one year foundation program is for graduates or final year graduation students. The Academy also offers special weekend batches for working professionals or the students who are pursuing their graduation on regular basis.
The course can be best described as complete package to prepare students for Civil Services Examination in one year. Apart from exhaustive classroom teaching, interactive learning techniques, workshops by successful candidates and experts, doubt clearing sessions by seasoned faculties and seminars on modules of administrative traits by Success Guru AK Mishra, the course also offers Test Series both for Prelims and Mains that spread across entire syllabus of GS and CSAT. Test series which is designed keeping an eye on changing pattern of Civil Services Examination, provide you opportunity to weigh your strengths and weaknesses.
Our Upgraded Foundation course for 2 years is the most comprehensive and holistic course for students pursuing graduation and wish to build a solid rock foundation to reach the level where one has to compete with post graduates.
Other benefits for students enroll for 2 years foundation course are:
- Regular classes for two years will help students get good hold on entire syllabus and each subject
- Well updated with current affairs
- The course will make students confident and all set to go for an attempt soon after completion of graduation.
- Regular workshops, seminars on modules of administrative traits by Success Guru AK Mishra, Successful candidates and ex Civil Servants will help the students fine tune their skills, get proficiency in all the subjects and enhance decision making skills. Throughout the preparation, the focus is on building administrative traits in aspirants as through various stages of examination, UPSC, eventually, tests a candidate’s administrative skills.
- Regular test series will help students keep assessing their level of preparation and knowledge and keep enhancing them.
Our Upgraded foundation course for 3 years has been designed for the students who have just cleared their +2 and wish to make a career in Civil Services Examination.
The course aims to spot the areas of strength as well as weakness of students at early stages of their preparation. The course enables aspirants to work on their shortcomings and enhance their skills so that they could emerge as sterling achiever. As candidates engage in preparation too early, they have ample time to overcome their weakness and acquire requisite skills – UFC 3 years is recommended to the students who have passed their +2 and set their goals in early stages of life.
Apart from all the perks of UFC 1 and 2 years program, the course also aims at:
- Grooming of students, which facilitate students acquire fundamental knowledge through selective reading, personality development including public speaking, skills development, study skills improvement etc.
- Organizing and streamlining preparation for Civil Services Examination.
The Foundation Course offered by the Academy was the first course of its kind to be imparted anywhere in the country, which prepares the candidates one year in advance. Through his painstaking efforts, Success Guru AK Mishra has invented unique “Human Software Development Programme” which has been put to use while upgrading the course. The scientifically designed programme aims to stamp out all mental blockades and psychological barriers that lead to dismal performanceThe course endues students not only with the relevant knowledge but will also provide right kind of orientation and skills for developing administrative traits. After finishing the course students will get a good fix on the ways to reveal the acquired skills and traits in all the three stages of the examination.
The program undertakes thorough coverage of the prescribed syllabus of General studies and the optional subjects by well-trained subject experts and professionals under the guidance and direction of Success Guru AK Mishra. At the end of the course the students not only get hold on the prescribed UPSC syllabus but also learn the art of success and internalize the golden principles of success so as to make it an inseparable part of their personalities.