Cabinet approves Agreement between the India and Croatia on Economic Cooperation [Economy, IR]
- The Union Cabinet has given its approval for signing and ratification of an Agreement between India and Croatia on Economic Cooperation.
- India and Croatia had earlier signed an Agreement on trade and economic cooperation in 1994 with an aim to promote and develop bilateral trade and economic relations.
- Signing of the new Agreement between India and Croatia would be a step in continuity as the existing Agreement expired in November, 2009.
- India’s bilateral trade with Croatia during 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2014-15 were US$ 152.01million, US$ 148.86 million and US$ 205.04 million respectively.
- The average bilateral trade growth was 17.44% during the last three years.