Microsoft offers to collaborate with Andhra in e-governance, cyber security
- Microsoft has offered to collaborate with Andhra Pradesh in the areas of e-governance and cyber security.
- Mr. Nadella suggested that Andhra Pradesh should nurture hybrid cloud technology and that it will be a great leap in technology for India and Andhra Pradesh in particular.
- Microsoft has recently acquired LinkedIn and it is working closely with the Singapore government.
- Skill profile of the population, professionals etc are also being digitized and that may be replicated in Andhra Pradesh.
- Mr. Naidu is keen on increasing the digital transactions which is at 30 per cent now to 70 per cent by March this year.