Syllabus is vast, quick revision of most important topics is must. The basic objective behind this booklet is to provide a synoptic compilation of 30 most important topics of General Studies from MAINS-2018 point of view. Aspirants would be able to revise every aspect of these topics within very short span of time.
- Topics selected from all the four papers of GS
- Specifically targeted content oriented towards the Main Examination
- Multi-dimensional coverage of each topic
- Inter-disciplinary approach while dealing with any topic
- Strategy to tackle every question
- Backward linkages of current issues with static portion
- Way to extract the essence of the question
- Module structured to ensure the coverage of all 30 topics within the given time frame
- NCERT Books
- Standard Newspapers (The Hindu, Indian Express, Jan Satta and The Diplomat etc.)
- Ministry websites and other important sites like IDSA.
- Important International Reports like World Bank, IMF and UNO etc.
- PIB and useful Government reports (NITI Aayog and ARC reports etc.)
- Standard Magazines like Yojana, EPW, Down to Earth and Kurukshetra etc.