PIB Weekly Updates: Your World and Our Initiative
Save Time - Get our weekly compilation of PIB releases and features, and optimize your preparation with Chanakya’s PIB weekly updates.
Benefits of taking information from our PIB Weekly Updates:
- Assured authentic information directly from the government.
- it never misses on any news (however unglamorous) related to policy matters.
- Unbiased information to have a balanced insight on topics.
- Relevant for current affairs section of the UPSC civil services.
- Bilingual, you get information in English and Hindi.
- Available in many regional languages.
What do we cover with PIB Weekly Updates?
The Press Information Bureau, commonly abbreviated as PIB, is a nodal agency of the Government of India. PIB disseminates information to the print, electronic and new media.
Our PIB Weekly Updates cover all the important articles from The Press Information Bureau (PIB).
We make sure that aspirants don’t miss anything important from, briefings, interviews of ministers and secretaries, to various policy initiatives of the government.
Every week we update this section to cover exactly what UPSC syllabus demands;
- Government plans, Policies & Programme initiatives