Announcing Mega Scholarship Test 2018, in Shimla, for PCS/HAS/HCS Aspirants by Chanakya IAS Academy
Students aspiring for Civil Services Examination often stumble over various constraints like financial crunches or other unavoidable reasons. We, at Chanakya IAS Academy, truly appreciate every individual who dare to dream, and we believe that they must be provided with a platform to utilise their potential, effectively in order to fulfil those dreams. In light to provide one such platform to students aspiring for Civil Services Examination, Chanakya IAS Academy announces a Merit Cum Scholarship Test at the Queen of Hills city, Shimla. This Scholarship Test will act as a gate-pass for the students to get trained and coached for Civil Services Exam under the guidance of Chanakya’s renowned faculties and Success Guru AK Mishra.
Additional 10% Scholarship for female candidates on making it to the top 10 list of selected candidates.
Highlights of the Scholarship Test at Shimla -
- Merit-based Scholarship
- Top Scorer gets 100% Scholarship (Must qualify with a minimum of 70% marks)
- Second best scorer gets 50% Scholarship (Must qualify with 60-70% marks)
- The third highest scorer will be awarded with 40% Scholarship (Must qualify with 50-60% marks)
- The fourth highest scorer will be awarded with 30% Scholarship (Must qualify with 40-50% marks)
- Top 5 th – 10 th Scorers will be awarded with 20% Scholarship, each.
- The test will strictly follow PCS/HAS/HCS Examination pattern
- Paper will be objective in nature and follow 1/3 negative marking pattern.
- Questions will be based on NCERT books from class 8th to 12th (subject: History, Political Science, Gen. Science, Geography, Economics), General Knowledge and current affairs
- Top qualifying students will get the opportunity to join Chanakya’s Upgraded Foundation Program and prepare under experts’ guidance
Registrations are now open for Chanakya’s Scholarship Test for Civil Services preparation!
Grab the opportunity and take a step towards your dream now! Register yourself, now!
DATE: July 15 th , 2018
TIME: 10 am Onward