Free Seminar on ‘How to make your medium of language, your strength in Civil Services Exam’
Aspirants aiming for Civil Services with Hindi medium are always surrounded with various myths and confusions associated with the exam. Chanakya IAS Academy brings to you an exclusive seminar titled ‘How to make your Medium of language, your Strength’ exclusively for Hindi Medium students to capitalize your needs. The 2 hour session is scheduled for January 25th 2018, from 2:30 pm onwards at Chanakya's North Delhi Centre.
Following the needs and requirements of the Hindi Medium aspirants, our subject matter experts will provide guidance on how to prepare for Civil Services Exams with Hindi Medium, recommended books to refer and preparation strategy on answer writing for Mains. Speakers will also address the student's questions in personalized doubt clearing session.
What’s all in store for you?
- Chance to learn expert tips and tricks to crack Civil Services Examination with Hindi Language
- Effective current affairs preparation under experts’ guidance
- UPSC Exam specific insights to keep yourself updated with daily news
- Enhance essay writing skills with seasoned guidance
- Intelligent Time Management tips
- Opportunity to get all your doubts cleared up
- Ward off your myths associated with Hindi as language medium for Civil Services Examination
All you future administrators, it’s time to gear up your preparation with Hindi Language and set forth your steps towards a glorious career with Civil Services.
Reserve you Seats, Now!
KEY SPEAKERS : Subject Experts
VENUE : Chanakya IAS Academy, North Delhi Branch,1596, Outram Lines, Kingsway Camp, Opposite Sewa Kutir Bus Stand, Delhi-110009
TIME: 02:30 PM – 4:30 PM
DATE: 25th January 2018