Mega opportunity for Civil Services Aspirants in Ludhiana! Chanakya IAS Academy announces Scholarship Test 2018 for PCS/HAS/HCS
Every individual possesses a unique set of traits and qualities, which, if provided with right opportunity or platform, can help them create wonders. We, at Chanakya IAS Academy, have been relentlessly working, for past 25 years, towards providing young Civil Services aspirants a platform to showcase their strengths, irrespective of their financial or geographical constraints.
With an aim to empower Civil Services aspirants for their Civil Services Exam preparation, Chanakya IAS Academy announces a Merit Cum Scholarship Test in the beautiful city, Ludhiana. This Scholarship Test will act as a gate-pass for the students to get trained and coached for Civil Services Exam under the guidance of Chanakya’s renowned faculties and Success Guru AK Mishra.
Highlights of the Ludhiana Scholarship Test -
- Merit-based Scholarship
- Top Scorer gets 100% Scholarship (Must qualify with a minimum of 70% marks)
- Second best scorer gets 50% Scholarship (Must qualify with 60-70% marks)
- The third highest scorer will be awarded 40% Scholarship (Must qualify with 50- 60% marks)
- The fourth highest scorer will be awarded 30% Scholarship (Must qualify with 40- 50% marks)
- Top 5 th – 10 th Scorers get awarded with 20% Scholarship, each.
- The test will strictly follow PCS/HAS/HCS Examination pattern
- Paper will be objective in nature and follow 1/3 negative marking pattern.
- Questions will be based on NCERT books from class 8th to 12th (subject: History, Political Science, Gen. Science, Geography, Economics), General Knowledge and current affairs
- Top qualifying students will get the opportunity to join Chanakya’s Upgraded Foundation Program and prepare under experts’ guidance
Registrations are now open for Chanakya’s Scholarship Test for Civil Services preparation!
Grab the opportunity and take a step towards your dream now! Register yourself, now!
DATE: July 15 th , 2018
TIME: 10 am Onward