Free Seminar on How Crack to Civil Services Examination (IAS/PCS)
With the declaration of results of CSE 2018, students targeting Civil Services 2019/20/21 must be looking for right guidance, support and expert strategy to prepare well for the exam. Looking at this need of students, Chanakya IAS Academy is conducting a free seminar on "how to Crack Civil Services Examination ( IAS/PCS)" by IAS and IRS Officers. The Successful IAS/IRS Officers will address the participants in the seminar and will share their rich experiences while empowering the aspirants with important tips on how one should approach the exam and the important factors needed to prepare well for Civil Services preparation.
Chanakya IAS Academy has always endeavoured to create Administrators out of aspiring candidates for Civil Services by guiding them right, by encouraging them and by providing them with a platform where they can directly interact with experts and the serving IAS/IRS Officers and get their myths or doubts cleared. This session is one such effort to benefit aspirants for India’s most prestigious Civil Services Examination.
Wondering what will you benefit from this interactive session?
- A golden opportunity to meet serving IAS/IRS Officers and get all doubts cleared up
- Deep insights into IAS/PCS along with the duties that must be followed on the Job
- Integrated preparation strategy with an individualistic approach
- Exam specific guidance for CSE/PCS preparation
- Find your best study resources that helped toppers prepare well
- Tips and tricks to prepare crisp notes and handle exam pressure
- Intelligent Time management & effective preparation tips
- Tips to develop administrative traits required to excel in all 3 stages of Civil Services Examination and in the service thereafter
- Toppers' tips for efficient revision
- Ward-off all the myths & doubts associated with Civil Services Examination
Don’t miss this opportunity! Reserve your seat now!
Key Speaker : IAS/IRS Officers
VENUE: Chanakya IAS Academy, Allahabad Branch
TIME: 8:30 AM onwards
DATE: May 27th, 2019