Chanakya's Prelims Test Series 2018
As the saying goes 'Practice makes the man perfect', so is the case with the Prelims. Being the most trustworthy companion of Civil Services aspirants, Chanakya IAS Academy again proudly introduces the Preliminary Test Series 2018. Our unique approach to cover both static and dynamic part of syllabus along with crystal clear analysis increases chance to qualify for Prelims manifolds. It was evident in the last Prelims where most of the questions asked in Prelims 2018 were similar to those asked in Chanakya Prelims Test Series 2018. Our Prelims Test Series questions are created with the same approach as that adopted by UPSC.
Primary sources like PIB, NCERT, Government Documents have been taken into account for the exactness of expression, correct interpretation of important concepts and terms which enriches our test series exponentially.
Thus, you write and practice a test series which
- Is strictly based on UPSC pattern
- Helps you to assess your fundamentals as well as applied knowledge
- Helps you choose the correct option with limited knowledge about the question
- Prepares your mind to eliminate incorrect options
- Program your thought process to counter tricky and correlated questions
- Enables you to critically analyze your preparation
- Improve your Examination Temperament
- Gives you comparative analysis with other aspirants to identify your weak areas to work upon
Would like to thank A K Mishra Sir from the bottom of my heart for the guidance and help in my preparation for Civil Services Examination. Last year when I got into the IRTS, Mishra Sir told me that in my next attempt I would surely get into IAS. This gave me great confidence to pursue the examination again with renewed vigour and secure such a high rank in Civil Services Examination 2015.Pulkit Garg,
AIR 27, CSE 2015
When i started preparing for UPSC, i was constantly in touch with AK Mishra Sir. He understood my nature and the nature of the exam so well that he guided me at various steps. The comprehensive integrated plan that Chanakya offers is a hand holding excercise where they guide you from the very 1st stage! I will forever be grateful for the constant guidance and support.Suharsha Bhagat IAS,
Rank 5,CSE 2014