Chanakya's Prelims Test Series 2019
UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination is meant to serve as a screening test wherein a candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in Preliminary Examination are eligible for Main Examination. Preliminary Examination consists of two papers of Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) which carry a maximum of 400 Marks, equally divided among Paper- I (GS) and Paper – II (CSAT).
It is a tedious task for a candidate to cover the entire syllabus in a systematic way. Chanakya IAS Academy brings the most comprehensive and systematic test series prepared by our Subject Experts which covers the entire syllabus in a judicious, effective and time-bound manner.
Approach and Strategy
- Model Answers with explanations after each test.
- Test Series available in both online and classroom mode
- Covers both Static and Current Affairs topics comprehensively.
- Created by India’s best UPSC Experts, subject matter experts and Civil Servants.
- Guidance by our specialists and doubt solving sessions.
- 10 Sectional Tests with intensive coverage of entire Prelims syllabus + 15 Comprehensive and Full-Length Test which aims to simulate UPSC Prelims exam.
- 5 CSAT tests which will help candidates to demolish fear of Prelims Paper-2.
- Intensive coverage of syllabus in a systematic manner.
- Designed to cover Basic Sources (NCERTs) as well as advanced sources in an exhaustive way.
- In sync with changing Dynamics and Pattern of Prelims exam
- Focus on the Conceptual clarity with a judicious admixture of Easy, Medium and Advanced Level Questions.
- Detailed Explanation of each question which will help to brush your knowledge base and gauge your competence level at regular intervals.
- Coverage of nearly 2800 high-quality MCQs with their detailed explanation which will help aspirants to understand the dynamics of UPSC Prelims exam and align your preparation in a proactive and systematic manner.
Would like to thank A K Mishra Sir from the bottom of my heart for the guidance and help in my preparation for Civil Services Examination. Last year when I got into the IRTS, Mishra Sir told me that in my next attempt I would surely get into IAS. This gave me great confidence to pursue the examination again with renewed vigour and secure such a high rank in Civil Services Examination 2015.Pulkit Garg,
AIR 27, CSE 2015
When i started preparing for UPSC, i was constantly in touch with AK Mishra Sir. He understood my nature and the nature of the exam so well that he guided me at various steps. The comprehensive integrated plan that Chanakya offers is a hand holding excercise where they guide you from the very 1st stage! I will forever be grateful for the constant guidance and support.Suharsha Bhagat IAS,
Rank 5,CSE 2014