Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The description of courses is as available in the Chanakya IAS Academy website
- Normally payment is required before generation of admission order.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi reserves the right to change the fees structure.
- Your payment will normally reach the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi account within two working days.
- Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- The Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Bill desk through Banks).
- Additional Charges to be incurred on all transactions by payee
- If payment is made through credit card additional 1.1% of total amount paid along with Service Tax ( As per Government Rule) will be applicable
- In case of Payment through Debit Card additional 1% of total paid amount along with service tax will be applicable
- If payment is made through net banking, Rs17 along with service tax will be applicable.
- In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi that the payment has been accepted.
- The Student shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Chanakya IAS Academy, New Delhi.
- Please note that the Chanakya IAS Academy holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, Chanakya IAS Academy has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse / alter / reproduce the content/ information available on the website