Free Seminar in Pune on 'How to Prepare for Civil Services & Maintaining Law & Order' by Jyotipriya Singh, IPS
Chanakya IAS Academy has always endeavored to create Administrators out of aspiring candidates for Civil Services by guiding them right, by encouraging them and by providing them a platform where they can directly interact with the field experts and get their myths or doubts cleared.
Chanakya IAS Academy, on the same lines, is going to organize an exclusive seminar on ‘How to prepare for Civil Services Exam and maintaining Law & Order’. The participants at the seminar will be addressed by Jyotipriya Singh, IPS officer. During the seminar, the participants will be guided with relevant information about Civil Services examination, including the 3 distinctive stages of exam, exam pattern, questions, and the services allotted thereafter.
What’s more in store for you
- Deep Insight on Civil Services exam and Law & Order which need to be followed on the job
- Exam specific guidance for Civil Services Examination preparation
- Integrated preparation strategy with individualistic approach
- Chance to meet and interact with IPS officer, Jyotipriya Singh and ward of all doubts and myths associated with Civil Services Exam
- Find your best study resources that helped toppers prepare well
- Tips and tricks to prepare crisp notes and handle exam pressure
- Understanding the importance of solving previous year papers
- Expert’s techniques for efficient revision
- Inculcate apt-most administrative traits required to outshine at glorious career with Civil Services.
It’s all about your dreams and our efforts to guide you make them come true. Reserve your seat, now!
Key Speaker: Jyotipriya Singh, IPS
VENUE: Chanakya IAS Academy, Pune branch, 4th Floor, Millennium Tower, Bhandarkar Road, Opp. Kotak Mahindra Bank, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune - 411004
DATE: 17th March 2018
TIME: 4 pm to 6 pm
For Registrations: 9112264446 / 9112264447