Reaching the interview phase is only half the battle won!
For winning the other half
About Chanakya’s IAS Mock Interview
Chanakya IAS Academy conducts mock interviews in an ambiance which is akin to the actual UPSC interview, where the esteemed panel members will critically assess you on the grounds of your personality, general knowledge and ethical standards and guides you on the major shortcomings, which may pull you down at the final, UPSC interview round.
In essence interview guidance program at Chanakya zero out your chances of committing mistakes and give you an idea of the panel’s interviewers psychology in advance.
What makes Chanakya’s interview guidance program the best!
- Mock interview by an eminent panel. The interview board consists of top senior retired bureaucrats from IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS & other Civil Services and psychoanalyst.
- Under the guidance and personal care of Success Guru AK Mishra.
- Post interview performance analysis by the board members.
- Recorded session in DVD format for self-evaluation.
- Scientific evaluation techniques are used to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate.
- Mock interviews are conducted in well-simulated condition as done in UPSC.
- Individual interaction and discussion with Experts.
“In the past, most of the serious candidates trained by Chanakya IAS Academy have scored more than 70% marks in interviews.”