Free Seminar on ‘Civil Services Examination Preparation Strategy’
India’s most coveted and competitive Civil services examination is a hard shell to crack. If this is your concern too, keep aside all your worries. Chanakya IAS Academy announces an exclusive ‘Seminar on Civil Services Examination Preparation Strategy’ which is going to be held at Rajendra Place, Delhi.
The key speaker of the seminar will be Ilma Afroz, IPS (Rank 217 | CSE 2018) who will guide the bright and dedicated aspirants in Rajendra Place.
Ilma Afroz will address the young aspiring administrators and share her tried and tested approach that will help aspirants escalate their preparation in right direction. She will share the thoughtful strategies with the students that will help them with time management and will give them an idea on how to analyse their preparation for the upcoming Civil Services Examination.
• An Opportunity to interact with Ilma Afroz, IPS (Rank 217 | CSE 2017) and get the best guidelines for preparation of Civil Services Exam
• Chance to learn expert tips and tricks that could help them crack UPSC Civil Services Examination
• Strategies on how to escalate Civil Services Preparation
• Intelligent Time Management tips
• How to analyse the weak and strong areas that will help in preparation
Come; learn with us to excel in your quest for Civil Services Examination. The session is free and open for all
Key Speakers: Ilma Afroz CSE 2017 IPS (Rank 217)
Date: 14th September 2019
Timings: 4:30PM to 6:00PM
Venue: Level 5, Plot No- 3B, Rajendra Park,
Pusa Road, Near Rajendra Place Metro Station,
Gate No. 4, Delhi – 110060
To register your seat, call: +91-7303763215
Seats are subject to registration. Reserve your seat, NOW!
Level 5, Plot No- 3B, Rajendra Park, Pusa Road, Near Rajendra Place Metro Station, Gate No. 4, Delhi - 110060
14th September 2019
4:30PM to 6:00PM